Christian Book Sales Letters and Promotion
If you're an author you need to use Sales Letters to more effectively get your message to the right audience and then convince them why your book is important for them to obtain. Knowing how to sell to an audience is important.
I've been selling my books and services with the use of sales letters since 1981 and now that I'm retired, I have the time to help other authors do the same. Once I transitioned to the Internet in 1999 I had to learn how to redirect my thinking to Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Internet marketing strategies in order to make my sales pages get known within a sea of millions of websites. I conquered that hill and now you can have the benefit of my hard work, study, experience and financial expense.
There are many types of book promotion, therefore, your book should be exposed with a sales letter or landing page which will do more to enhance your message or story.
I've been on the Internet since 1999 selling my books and services, but I've been selling my writing since 1981 when I decided to work at home to be with my children. It was a great time, but I also learned a great deal about how to market my books. I began with mail order because computers weren't available at the level they are now, so I had to learn how to write sales letters and display ads to realize success at that time.
My Past Experience Helped Me Achieve Success On The Internet and Now Other Authors As Well
I also took courses that taught successful sales letter creation from some of the most successful copywriters in the business of writing great product and book campaigns for magazines, newspapers and direct mail. This training helped me to be even more effective. In time, I became an expert at writing letters to potential customers who purchased my books and products. However, I had to experiment and tweak some of the information I had learned because most of the very prominent copywriters use sales tactics which I didn't believe fit with the Christian ethic.
I like to be more direct with my audiences rather than cover a book's message with various techniques that are meant to force potential customers to purchase whatever is being sold. I believe that Christians should not be looked upon as sheep who can be easily tricked into purchasing whatever is before them. Instead, I believe that my writing should empower potential buyers to understand their "need" for purchasing a product or book based upon what they consider to be a wise and intelligent decision.
I center every sales letter around the INTEGRITY of each book to highlight the author's message and draw the best and most motivated audiences for the book genre. What this can mean to you IS MORE POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS!
I Work With Only One Author At a Time With Sales Letters
Because I don't just crank out book sales letters, I take the time I need to do research, to create unique graphics and to get relevant facts that will keep a reader's interest. However, all work should be completed within three months.
I Consider The Present and Future Of Your Book...
"The Sales Letter"
Your book message is the focal point of the letter.
I will read your book, do research about the theme and then write a compelling letter to make your book stand out within various genres to the readers on my websites and throughout the Internet.
Enhance your books visibility to a variety of audiences.
Authors must use methods for showing readers why their book stands out from other books in their genre. Sharing your sales letter by placing it on your site, will grow your audience as you continue to write blog posts about your book theme.
- Get Search engine presence.
- Social broadcasts to help get your book known.
- I have an audience who looks for books that enhance their lives for health, healing, enjoyment, career, etc.
- My writing will make your book message or theme compelling.
- I'll make your book theme relevant to many people.
What Kind Of Books Work Best For Book Sales Letters?
Non-fiction or fiction because the letter tells the reader why the reader either needs the information in non-fiction books or why the reader will love reading a specific story. A well-written sales letter is written in a way that will peak the interest of many types of people by fulfilling a common need. However, my expertise is with sales letters for non-fiction books so I usually don't write sales letters for novels.
What I'll Do For Your Book To Help Build Your Audience
HERE'S WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT...
I use search engine techniques to obtain free targeted traffic. I've had to adapt to the changes of the times over the years for book sales and will continue to do so in order to keep up with modern day Internet demands. I know how important it is to overcome the competition. and instead, use it to get more attention for my books and the books of the authors I assist.
For each sales letter I use a combination of unique graphics I create, page layout and design for the purpose of making each letter attractive. It will be created to enhance the look and feel of the page. This will help to get sales.
The letter will link to your purchase page on your site or Internet store sites such as Amazon.com, Barnes and Noble or the store of your publisher's sales page. I'll also show you how to link the sales page to your site if you have one and need the help. I encourage you to have a website to promote your book sales letter and all other promotion you obtain.
If you're ready for me to begin building your sales page, I'm available now. If I'm not, I hide this information. I only work on one sales letter at a time. If you wish to begin now, once you order, I can begin working with you right away. However, before you continue, please read the "3 Elements" of what makes my Book Sales Letter Program stand out from other book or product promotion.
Why Is My Service Unique, Effective and Money Saving?
Other services charge from $2,500 and up to create a working sales letter for their clients. You'll receive the benefit of the three important promotion elements below for a small cost in comparison because I do all the work myself rather than outsourcing for research, page design and the use of appropriate graphics that I own. My program makes affordable what many new authors can't afford in the beginning of their book promotion efforts.
You'll receive these three important promotion elements...
1. My sales letter experience. Many people can write, but they haven't been trained how to write in order to generate book or product sales. You have the benefit of my expertise.
2. My sales experience with Christian and self-improvement books. I know how to write within these genres and have successful experience for selling my own books and services to persons all over the world since 1981.
3. I never stop promoting your sales page and other information. Unlike other programs, I insure that the books I promote fit with the theme of my websites so that your information will get continuous attention just from my visitors alone as well as the promotion efforts given through my social networking and blog posts written correctly with SEO. All sales pages and corresponding blog posts remain on my sites.
Many other promotion programs take every genre of books that are submitted to them so that the traffic they generate is usually for the trendy or more popular worldly books that don't share the Christian ethic.
Review Of What You'll Receive From My Christian Book Sales Letters Program
- I will write a compelling sales letter based upon the information you give me and the research I do from reading your book, your bio and learning about the specific theme of your book.
- I don't just crank out my sales letters, I take the time to do the proper research and marketing for a specific book or product. I'll take about a month and a half to two months to complete the project I may complete everything much sooner.
- I'll post your sales letter on my website and share the link on my social networks.
- I will create a promotion page for my site to give your book more attention and write an announcement blog post.
- Any other books you've written will be included on your promotion page with your permission.
- I will also include your book in my Bookstore. It will have a link to your sales letter.
- Your book will remain on my site, but I encourage you to link your sales letter to your siteand share it wherever you can. I'll also give you a free book that will help you start a great website that will bring you free traffic.
- I will give you a book review on Amazon.com.
If you're ready to let me begin writing your book sales letter, I'm available now. When I'm not available I take down this information. SO DON'T HESITATE OR YOU'LL HAVE TO WAIT!
- You Will Have No Other Expenses Other Than My One-Time Fee