Journal of an Eyewitness
The Christian Story, Journal Of An Eyewitness Is Based Upon The Book Of Matthew 13:16
Read this beautiful story set in Biblical times!
"Good read, though a fictional piece, it gives the reader some idea of what it must have been like in the days that Jesus lived and how his presence affected those of that time. An exciting tale with the story most people know playing on in the background."
KEN KLOPPER'S BOOK INVOLVES A WEALTHY MAN, A TROUBLED TIME, AN ANGEL'S HELP AND A SPIRITUAL SOLUTION
- Paperback: 250 pages
- Publisher: Kenneth John Klopper (May 2, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0620523255
- ISBN-13: 978-0620523257
ABOUT THE DIGITAL BOOK
- File Size: 317 KB
- Print Length: 250 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: KK Publishers; 1 edition (March 17, 2012)
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
- Language: English
Journal Of An Eyewitness Book Extras from the Shelfari Community At Amazon.com
Characters & Important People (2)
- Joshua: Joshua is the main character in this book. Born into a very wealthy family he has everything that money can buy but is plagued by both physical and psychological problems. As an introvert and recluse he uses his personal journal to communicate, express his feelings and vent his frustrations. Joshua goes through terrible trials and tribulations guided only by the wisdom and compassion of his close companion, Ambriel. Until he finds his salvation is linked to the birth of a special child born in Bethlehem.
- Ambriel: Ambriel is the companion, friend and confidant of the main character, Joshua. He guides Joshua in the right direction without interference.Ambriel remains distant during Joshua's journey as he waits for Joshua to bring about the changes in his life through his interaction with a special child born in Bethlehem. Ambriel is Joshua's pillar of trust, wisdom and understanding. â€˜I do not have all the answers to these questions that concern you, Master Josh. What I have learned is that God does not take control of everything that man does. He has allowed man to follow his own will. Man subjects other men to bondage and controls them. When your father set me free, he allowed me to go my own way but I decided to stay and serve this household. I made a choice. I did it not because I was forced to, but because this is my home. God gives man those choices. God rules not by absolute control but by intervention. Most of the events in life are not the will of God but the choices of men. It is when God intervenes that the changes in people's lives are most evident. If you believe this, Master Josh, the answers to your questions will be revealed to you.â€™
Other Books By Kenneth Klopper...
About The Author...
AUTHOR KEN KLOPPER
Kenneth Klopper lives and works in Cape Town, South Africa. For almost forty years he has been involved in law as a prosecutor, magistrate, advocate, and judge. He is a Criminal Law expert and has dealt with all forms of crime in various courts, including the High Court.
Ken's books include: A Question of Privilege-The Judge Ment Series Volume 1
(mystery legal/crime), A Question of Revenge-The Judge Ment Series Volume 2 (mystery/legal/crime) Born a Travelling Man (biography/law/humor), and Journal of an Eyewitness (spiritual/faith/religion). He is currently busy with A Question of Desire, Volume 3 in The Judge Ment Series.
Visit lawlegalklopper.co.za for more details.